To manage case work that needs to be completed within a specific period of time, create a task in Pulse and assign the task to other case users or to yourself. For example, you can assign a task to yourself as a reminder to upload address documents to a Car Loans case by the end of the day.
- Open a case:
- Search for the case.
- Click on the case in the worklist or work queue on your dashboard.
- Click .
- Enter a name for the task.
- In the Assignee field, press the Down Arrow key, and then select a user to assign the task.
- In the Due date field, select the date and time by which the task should be completed.
- Optional: In the Additional details box, enter more information about the task.
- Click Create.