Track and manage development of your application by importing stories into Agile Workbench. By importing stories into your project you can ensure that your development team correctly prioritizes work, for example, by focusing on stories with a high priority.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Agile Workbench icon.
- In the header of Agile Workbench, click the More icon, and then click Application Profile.
- At the top of the project overview, click .
- In the Import stories window, select a story template to upload by clicking Choose File.
- Upload the story template by navigating to the location of the file, and then clicking Open.
- Click Import.