Make a record available or unavailable in App Studio by marking the record as active or inactive. By marking certain records as inactive you can narrow down the list of relevant records to suit the current implementation context best, without the need to delete any records from your application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Relevant Records tab, select the record of interest.
- Click the Actions menu, and then define the availability
of the record:
- To make a record unavailable, select Mark as inactive.
- To make a record available again, select Mark as active.
- Click Submit.