Post a message in Pulse to share information, for example, the status of a case, or to ask a question in a conversation thread.
- Open a case:
- Search for the case.
- Click on the case in the worklist or work queue on your dashboard.
- Add a message by performing the following actions:
- To add a message for all case users, click
- To add a message for specific case users, click
Note: All the users involved in a private conversation can add more users to the conversation by referencing them, but only the owner can remove users from the conversation., press the Down Arrow key, and then select the message
- To create and assign a task in Pulse, click Creating a task in Pulse. . For more information, see
- Click Start a conversation, and then enter your message text.
- Optional: Change the format or content of a message before you post the message in Pulse.For more information, see Enhance the format or content of your message.
- Click Post.