Resolving an application warning
Resolve warnings to improve application quality and ensure that you follow development best practices.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Compliance score section, click the number in the Rules with unjustified warnings field.
- In the Rule name column, click a rule to open it.
- In the header of the rule form, click Review/Edit.
- Review the warning message to understand which best practice your application does not follow, how it affects your compliance score, and what to do next.
- Click OK.
- Update the rule by following the guidance from the warning message.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Analyzing a compliance score Next topic Justifying an application warning