Define branches where you want to save the changes that you make in App Studio, so that you can work on a feature without affecting other parts of your application.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Toggle branch development icon.
- In the Branch development preferences dialog box, toggle the branch development on.
- Optional: From the list, select an application layer where you want to make changes.
- Define the branch to save your changes:
- From the list, select a branch.
- If you need a new branch, click Create a new branch, and then complete the dialog box.
- Click Submit.By default, Dev Studio sets the context of new and updated rules to the highest branch in your application.