For relevant training materials, see the Clipboard data module on Pega Academy.
- In App Studio, navigate to an element that you want to test.
For example: To test a child case, in the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, click a case type that you want to open, and then click Save and run.
- In the footer of App Studio, click .
Result: The Clipboard Viewer window opens. The navigation pane lists pages in the memory that are associated with the thread that you select in the Thread list.
- In the navigation pane, click the page that stores the values that you want to edit.
- In the Clipboard page section, click Edit.
- In the Value column, provide a value for the property that you want to test or
For example: Set the value of a property to false, as shown in the following figure:
- Click Save.
- Populate the process that you want to test or debug with the new clipboard data.
For example: Bring the case to a resolution.
- Verify that the field values match the test values.