Specialize a case type to support variations in the way that cases are processed in your application. Each version that you create is uniquely identified by a circumstance.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Settings tab, click Specialization.
- Press the Down Arrow key in the autocomplete field and select the name of a
- Click + Add specialization.
- Define a property value for the circumstance by using one of the following
Text input — Enter a string value without quotes that is consistent with the property type.
For example, enter 100 for a property that stores integer error codes.
Drop-down list — Select a value that maps to an entry from the property's configured table type.
For example, select XL when the property is configured as a local list of clothing sizes.
- Click Save.