Create and manage stories to track the progress of your feature-driven development.
- Create stories that capture functional requirements.
- Work with your development team to determine which story to implement, based on project status and priorities.
- Set your current work item to the story ID.
- Change the story status to Doing.
- Follow the instructions in the story to create the required logic, data, or interface elements in your application.
- Change the story status to Done.
- Agile Workbench
Agile Workbench is a tool for project stakeholders that captures real-time feedback about your application and tracks feature development. By managing feedback and development status directly in your application, you can make application development more efficient.
- Implementation methodologies
An implementation methodology is an adaptable process framework for managing an application development project. When you align your organization's approach to project management with an implementation methodology, you can quickly define and implement the objectives of your application.
- Integrating Agile Workbench with Pega Agile Studio
Integrate Agile Workbench with Pega Agile Studio to synchronize stories and bugs between the two systems.