You can update the details of a space to ensure that the information about the space is correct. For example, you can update the name of the space.
- In the navigation pane, click Spaces.
- Choose the spaces in your application to view.
- To view the private and public spaces, and unlisted spaces of which you are a member, click All spaces.
- To view only the spaces of which you are a member or an owner, click My spaces.
- Click the space for which you want to update details.
- On the Activity tab, click Edit space.
- Do one of the following actions:
- Update the name, description, type, or image for the space.
- Update the hierarchy by adding, removing, or updating the parent
If you add a parent space, the current space becomes a subspace for the parent space. If you remove the parent space, the current space is no longer a subspace.
- Click Submit.
Tip: If the space is no longer required, delete the space by clicking .