You can update the owner of a space if you do not want to, or cannot own the space. For example, if you are leaving your organization, you can set relevant members as owners of the spaces that you own.
- Create the space to become the owner. For more information, see Creating a space.
- In the navigation pane, click Spaces.
- Choose the spaces in your application to view.
- To view the private and public spaces, and unlisted spaces of which you are a member, click All spaces.
- To view only the spaces of which you are a member or an owner, click My spaces.
- Click the space for which you want to update the owner.
- On the Activity tab, click Edit space.
- Click the Change owner icon next to the name of the owner.
- In the field that is displayed, press the Down Arrow key and select a member to set as the owner.
- Click the Save icon next to the field.
- Click Submit.
Note: After you choose another owner, you no longer own the space. However, you continue to be a member of the space.