Quickly gain insight into the relationships between declarative properties, which your system calculates automatically based on the value of other properties. By accessing the declarative network you can view and test declarative rules, which reduces processing errors and development effort.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Declarative Network Analysis tab, click application, and then select the application whose declarative network you want to review.
- Review the relationship between the declarative rules by performing any of the
- To display the rule and related properties in a pop-up tree diagram, click the Display this top-level declarative network icon.
- To open the declare expression for the rule in a new tab, click the Display declare expression icon.
- To open the target property of the declarative rule in a new tab, click the property name.
- To open the class to which a rule belongs in a new tab, click the class name.
- Testing rules in the Declarative Network Viewer
Reduce the number of processing errors by testing calculated properties in the Declarative Network Viewer.
- Business Rules landing page