An application ruleset is a collection of rules that identify the components of an application. You can view a list of your application rulesets in Dev Studio.
- Click the Operator menu (your name), and select Profile. Your operator profile opens.
- Locate the Application Ruleset section to view your application ruleset list.
- The application ruleset does not include your personal ruleset, which contains the rules checked out to you.
- The application ruleset does not include rules in rulesets specified in the Production Rulesets array in your access group.
- Rules from ruleset versions listed in the Requestor Type data instance, Organization data instance, or Division data instance are not included, unless these rulesets are also in the application rule.