- To avoid building logic into your application that provides mock values for application validation.
- To manually test your application against a data structure that is not available yet.
For relevant training materials, see the Clipboard data module on Pega Academy.
- In App Studio, navigate to an element that you want to test.
- In the footer of App Studio, click .
- In the Thread list, select the thread in which you want to add a user page.
- In the navigation pane, right-click User Pages, and then click Add Page.
- In the Add New Page dialog box, in the Page Name field, enter a name for the new page.
- Optional: To create a list of properties based on a specific class, in the Page
Class field, enter or select the class to which the user page belongs.Otherwise, the page that you create is classless.
- Optional: To provide values in the user page by using a data transform, in the Data Transform field, specify the data transform that supplies the initial values for the user page.
- If the data transform sends parameter values to the user page, you can provide these values by clicking Get Params, and then entering the parameter values that you want to set in the appropriate fields.
- Click Submit.