Assigning work pools to an access group
Work pools are the case types in which users in an access group are allowed to create cases. You specify the work pools that are available to an access group.
- Create an access group, or open an existing instance from the navigation panel by clicking and selecting an instance.
- On the Advanced tab, in the Name field
of the Work Pools section, list the work pools that are accessible
to this access group.
- In the Name field, press the Down Arrow key and select a work pool.
- To add more work pools to the access group, click Add item and select a work pool.
- To select the user's default work pool, click the button next to the work pool
name.As a best practice, select the work pool that contains the case types in which users that belong to this access group most often create cases. This selection determines the default work pool that appears on the top of the Application Explorer tree when you open an application.
- Work pools and access groups
Work pools are the case types in which users in an access group are allowed to create cases. The work pools that you add to an access group affect the user experience at run time.
Previous topic Creating an access group Next topic Work pools and access groups