Associating a feature with a work item
Improve the traceability of your application development by associating your assigned work items with the features that the work items implement. You can associate a feature with a user story, a bug, or a feedback item.For example, if one of the features represents creating a case type to review loan requests, you can create a user story to track the progress of the case type creation.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Agile Workbench icon.
- In the header of the Agile Workbench tool, click the type of work item that you
implement.You can implement a user story, a bug, or a feedback item.
- In the list of work items, click the item that you want to open.
Tip: To quickly find a work item in a long list, use the search tool, sort the list, or filter the list by feature.
- In the Associated feature list, select a feature that you want to associate with the work item, and then click Select.
- Click Save.
- When you open the feature overview, in the Work items section, you can see the work item that you associate with the feature, as shown in the following figure:
- If the feature that you choose is not in your current application version, the system promotes the feature to your current application version.
Previous topic Triaging a feedback item Next topic Associating rules with features