Change the relative position of a feature in the hierarchy to support their reuse and extension in other applications. The feature order and the relationships between features and subfeatures reflect how important features are and how different features correlate with each other.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application profile section, click Manage.
- In the Application profile workspace, click Feature map.
- In the Features section, click the Switch to tree view icon.
- Review the different levels in your feature hierarchy by expanding the list of features and subfeatures.
- Change the feature position:
- To move a feature up or down in the feature list, drag the item into a new position.
- To turn a feature into a subfeature, drag the feature over the top-level feature.