Provide status updates for work items, such us user stories, bugs, and feedback items, to communicate the progress of your application development to other team members. For example, when your team starts working on a story, a team member can drag the story from the To do column to the Doing column.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application profile section, click Manage.
- In the Application profile work area, click the Feature map tab.
- In the Work items section, change the status of a work item by dragging the item to a different column.
- Optional: To quickly find an item that you want to update, filter the items by type:
- In the header of the Work items section, click All.
- In the list, select the checkbox of the type of item that you want to display, for example, Story.