- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click Decision Table.
- In the list of decision table instances, open the decision table that you want to edit.
- On the Results tab, in the Delegation
options section, configure the initial presentation and available options for
the decision table:
- To continue processing after one row in the decision table evaluates to true,
select the Evaluate all rows check box.
At run time, when a decision table evaluates all rows, the application performs the results from all rows that evaluate to true. If you leave this check box clear, the application performs the result from the first row that evaluates to true.
- To disable row manipulation in the decision table, for example by adding or removing rows, clear the Allowed to update row layout check box.
- To disable column manipulation in the decision table, for example by adding or removing columns, clear the Allowed to update column layout.
- To prevent changes to the cell values, clear the Allowed to change property sets check box.
- To prevent access to the Expression Builder from any cell of the decision table, select the Allowed to build expressions.
- To hide the Result column of the decision table to indicate
that the decision table does not return an explicit value that represents the overall
processing result, clear the Allowed to return values check
If you select this check box, you can also restrict the list of possible return values. This check box is available only when you leave the Evaluate all rows check box clear.
- To continue processing after one row in the decision table evaluates to true, select the Evaluate all rows check box.
- Optional: To specify allowed results for the decision table, in the Results section, in the Results defined by property field, enter a property that lists the allowed results.
- Optional: To match the allowed results that you provided in step 5 with specific values, map the results to properties:
- Expand the Additional Allowed Results. When selected, each target property will be assigned the value specified section.
- In the Result field, enter a value that the decision table can return at run time.
- In the Target property field, enter a property that the system updates after the decision table returns the result that you specified in step 6.b.
- In the Value field, enter a value to update the property that you specified in step 6.c.
- Optional: To update more properties when the table returns a specific result, under the Target property field, click Add item, and then repeat steps 6.c and 6.d.
- Optional: To match more results with properties, under the Result field, click Add item, and then repeat steps 6.b through 6.d.
- Optional: To set properties before the system starts processing the decision table, define
properties to precalculate:
- Expand the Preset Properties section.
- In the Property field, enter a property that you want to set before processing of the decision table.
- In the text field, provide a value for the property by entering a constant, property name, expression, or input parameter.
- To set more properties, click Add a row, and then repeat steps 7.b and 7.c.
- Click Save.