- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click New Application.
- Choose a type of application to create:
- To build an application that joins traditional UI authoring with a unique Theme Cosmos run-time experience, click Build from
scratch, and then click Theme Cosmos.
With a Theme Cosmos authoring experience you can save time by implementing a vast selection of auto-generated functionalities. You can also focus on low-code tools and solutions as Theme Cosmos is primarily designed for App Studio.
- To build an application that uses traditional UI authoring and run-time experience based on UI Kit, click Build from scratch, and then click Theme UI Kit.
- To build an application that uses Cosmos React UI authoring
and run-time experience, and is also client-side rendered, click Build from
scratch, and then select Cosmos React.
Cosmos React is an innovative way of designing applications that currently supports a limited range of case management functionalities.
- To build your application on a custom application template, hover over the
application name, click Continue, and then click Build
with application template name.
For more information, see the implementation guide for your application.
- To search for an application template, click Search all types.
- To build an application that joins traditional UI authoring with a unique Theme Cosmos run-time experience, click Build from scratch, and then click Theme Cosmos.
- If you build your application on a custom template, and you want to reuse resources
from the application, such as case types or data types, import the resources to your new
- In the Select case types section, select the check box next to each relevant case type.
- Click Continue.
- In the Select data types section, select the check box next to each relevant data type.
- Click Continue.
- In the Name your application field, enter a unique name for your application.
- Optional: To configure a custom class structure or organization, click Advanced
configuration.For more information about the settings that you can change, see Configuring advanced settings for new applications.
- Click Create application.
- Optional: To develop your application more quickly, in the Optionally, add
users section, create a team:
- In the text field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name or an
email address.If you enter an email address that is new in the system, the system creates a new user.
- Control which type of access the user has to your application by selecting a role in the list.
- Click Add.
Caution: If an email account error occurs when you add a user, take note of the user ID and generated password, because the user may not receive these credentials in an email.
- In the text field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a user name or an email address.
- Click Go to app.