Provide your development team with an ability to work on multiple features in parallel by creating branch rulesets. When you save rulesest in different branches, team members can work on isolated rulesets without impacting development of other features. As a result, you avoid overwriting results and generating errors.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Create a new ruleset or a ruleset version:
- To create a new ruleset, in the RuleSet Name field, enter a unique name for your ruleset.
- To create a new ruleset version, in the RuleSet Name field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the ruleset for which you want to create a new version.
- Select the Branch RuleSet check box.
- In the Branch ID list, select a branch to store your ruleset.
- In the Ruleset to branch list, select a ruleset that you want to branch.
- Click Create and open.