You can create a document to discuss information with other users in your application, for example, to discuss a job profile for your team. You can create a document by uploading a file or by using the rich text editor.
- In the navigation pane, click Documents.
- Click Create document.
- Enter a name for the document.
- Add content for the document by performing any of the following actions:
- Create a new document by using the rich text editor.
- Upload a local document.
- Select a file from an external repository.
- Optional: To provide only relevant content for the users, grant access to the document to members
of a space or case by performing the following actions:
- In the Available to section, select Limited.
- From the Select type list, select Space or Case.
- In the Name field, enter the name of a space or case.
- Click Publish.