To deliver a flexible application that is useful even in the complex and
advanced scenarios, create personas that have access to developer portals, such as
App Studio. When personas use developer portals, they can be
involved in both creating and processing work.
For example, a manager can
take part in a Microjourney by approving or rejecting cases. The manager
might also add steps to the case life cycle to adjust the process to changing
Before you begin: Associate a developer portal with an access group for which
you want to create a persona. For more information, see Granting portal access to an access group.
By default, in App Studio, you can create personas without access
to developer portals to clearly distinguish between run-time and design-time application
Result: The persona can access a developer portal defined in the
access group as well as channels defined in the persona settings in App Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the Security category, and then
click Access Group.
- In the list of the access group instances, select the access group for which
you want to create a persona.
- In the Persona section, click Create persona
with this access group.
- In the Create persona dialog box, click
- To manage the persona access to channels in App Studio, in the
Available roles section, select the Enable
access configuration in App Studio check box.
- Click Save.