Represent main phases of your business process by creating primary stages in
a case life cycle. By creating stages, you can ensure that your work is divided into logical
phases, so that you can track and resolve the tasks more conveniently.
stages visualize the main phases of your business process. For example, for a Review job
application case type, you can create stages, such as Submission, Application review, Decision,
and Job offer.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life
- In the Case life cycle section, click
Stage, and then enter a unique name in the text box.
By default, the system creates a stage for each case life cycle that you
- In the Stage property panel, on the
General tab, define the transition after this stage is
- To move to the next stage, select Automatically move to next
- To let the customer service representative decide which stage the case enters,
select Wait for a user action.
- To close the case, select Resolve the case, and then define
the resolution status and options.
- Click Save.