Delete features when they are unused or no longer relevant. For example, when you de-scope a feature from your application development, you can delete the feature to ensure that you strictly follow the latest requirements for the application that you want to deliver.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application profile section, click Manage.
- In the Application profile section, click the Feature map tab.
- In the upper-right corner of the Features section, click the Switch to tree view icon.
- Expand the list of features and subfeatures to find the feature to delete.
- Click the Delete icon.