Ensure that users see only relevant posts by specifying which feed sources Pulse displays by default.
Users can override the default settings at run time by filtering messages; however, the default changes are restored after reloading the page.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for the section that contains the pxFeed section that you want to configure, for example, pyPulseWrapper.
- On the Design tab of the section or harness, click the pxFeed section.
- Open the Layout Properties panel by clicking the View properties icon.
- In the Layout Properties, click the Parameters tab.
- Next to the feed source that you want to mark as the default source, select the Default check box.
- Click Submit.