Editing application details in App Studio
Provide up-to-date information about your application that you can adjust when your business requirements change by editing application details. As a result, you communicate accurate metadata about your projects and respond flexibly to dynamically changing business conditions.For example, if you want to extend your Loan reviews application to include mortgage reviews, you can communicate this change by editing an application's name and business objectives.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Overview workspace, click Edit next to your application name, as in the following figure:
- In the Application details dialog box, update the
information about your project:
- To rename your application, in the Application name field, enter a new value.
- To change the URL of your application, in the Application
URL field, enter a new value.
You can only change a part that reflects the application name.
- To provide additional information, in the Description text box, enter more details about your application.
- To explain the purpose of your application, in the Business
objectives field, describe what users can achieve by using
You can add multiple business objectives by clicking Add objective.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Configuring advanced settings for new applications Next topic Switching between applications