Feature-driven development tracking
With feature-driven development, you can create and manage stories that you associate with features to track the progress of your team. As a result, you ensure that you deliver results in a timely manner, within service-level agreements that you agree upon with stakeholders.Feature-driven development helps you to track changes that team members implement in given features. You can also determine and communicate requirements for new features.
- You create stories that capture functional requirements.
Tip: To save time, you can create stories in bulk. Associate stories with features for more efficient and transparent tracking of your application development.
- You work with your development team to determine which story to implement, based on project status and priorities.
- You change the story status to Doing as the feature development starts.
- You follow the instructions in the story to create the required logic, data, or interface elements in your application.
- You change the story status to Done when the feature development is complete.
You can use Agile Workbench to conveniently create and manage stories, as well as bugs and feedback items that your application development might require. By using Agile Workbench directly from your development environment, you can quickly capture any functional requirements, and then share the requirements with your team.
You can also access related user stories, bugs, and feedback items directly from a view of the feature in the feature map, as shown in the following figure:
- Agile Workbench
Agile Workbench is a tool for project stakeholders that captures real-time feedback about your application and tracks feature development. By managing feedback and development status directly in your application, you can make application development more efficient.
- Implementation methodologies
An implementation methodology is an adaptable process framework for managing an application development project. When you align the approach taken by your organization to the approach taken by project management with an implementation methodology, you can quickly define and implement the objectives of your application.
- Integrating Agile Workbench with Pega Agile Studio
To synchronize work items, such as stories, bugs, and feedback items, between you development environment and a project management tool, integrate Agile Workbench with Pega Agile Studio.
Previous topic Estimating application development Next topic Agile Workbench