For better traceability of your application development, find the ID of a feature so that you can reference the ID later in a story or story template. As a result, you can conveniently link stories with features, and provide more transparent development process.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- Click the Classes tab.
- In the search field, enter Data-Application-, as shown in the following figure:
- Click Feature to display a list of features.
- Optional: To narrow the results, in the Application name column, click the Filter icon, and then enter the name of your application or a built-on application.
- Copy the relevant values in the Feature ID column so that you can add the values to the Associated feature ID column in your story template.