Finding rules by type
You can use the Records Explorer to find all instances of a specific class, or rule type. By using the Records Explorer instead of searching, you can quickly find a rule when you know its type but do not know its name.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the rule categories to browse the different rule types.
- Click a rule type to display the instances of it that are defined in your application.
- Review, sort, or filter the results to find your rule.
- Click the rule to open it.
Previous topic Exploring rules in your application Next topic Finding rules by class