Start your Microjourney by giving the personas that you
create access to relevant portals and pages. By defining different types of access, you can
monitor the actions that your team performs. For example, you can ensure that only the
personas that represent managers can access the Case Manager portal.
By default, a
persona has access to all pages in your application.
Before you begin: Create personas for your application. See Creating personas.
What to do next: Define what actions each persona can perform on a case at run
time. For more information, see Configuring access options for a persona.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Users, and then click User
- On the Portals & pages tab, locate the column of a persona
that you want to edit.
- In the Portals section, in the Default
channel row, in the list, select a default portal for the persona.
A user that you associate with the persona sees the default channel every time they
log in to your application.
- Optional: To provide access to more channels, in the row that contains another channel, select
one or more check boxes.
- In the Pages section, select the check boxes for the pages that
you want to be available for the user with the associated role.For example: If you select the A new case type,
Documents, and Reports pages for a role,
the users with this role can access only these pages.
- Click Save.