You can provide users with Super Admin privileges to manage and edit any space, even if they are not members of the space.
Users with Super Admin privileges can perform the following actions in any space:
- Mark a space as promoted.
- Edit a space: change the space type, edit the name or description, and change the owner and hierarchy.
- Delete a space.
- Create subspaces.
- Create an access group in the application where you want to grant Super Admin
privileges to a user.For more information, see Creating an access group.
- Create an access role for promoted spaces.For more information, see Creating an access role by using the access role dialog box.
Tip: To save time, clone an existing access role.
- Add the PegaSocial-Group class to the access roles.
- Add the pxSpaceAdmin privilege with level 5 and give access
level 5 to the following functions:
Level 5 is the highest level.
- Run a report of rules and instances
- Add the new access role to the new access group.For more information, see Section form - Completing the Design tab.
- Add the new access group to the users to whom you want to give Super Admin privileges, and then make the newly created access group the default access group.