Importing story templates
Track and manage development of your application by importing stories into Agile Workbench. By importing stories into your project you can ensure that your development team correctly prioritizes work, for example, by focusing on stories with a high priority.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application profile section, click Manage.
- In the Application profile header, click .
- In the Import stories window, select a story template to upload by clicking Choose File.
- Upload the story template by navigating to the location of the file, and then clicking Open.
- Click Import.
Result: The stories that you imported are visible in Agile Workbench, in the Stories tab, as shown in the following figure: Previous topic Populating story templates Next topic Finding a feature ID