To synchronize work items, such as stories, bugs, and feedback items, between
you development environment and a project management tool, integrate Agile Workbench with
Pega Agile Studio.
As a result, items that you
create in Agile Workbench, are available directly in Agile Studio.
Before you begin: Verify that your operator preferences provide a valid user ID
for Agile Studio, as shown in the following figure:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of your current application, and click
- Click the Integration tab, and then, in the Agile
Workbench integration section, click Configure
- In the Integrate your work modal dialog box, click Pega
- In the API URL for Pega Agile Studio field, provide the API URL
for your instance of Agile Studio, and click Connect.
- Associate your Agile Workbench work items with a product and release by selecting an
existing Agile Studio product and release, or by creating a product and release.
- Click Begin integration.
- Click Done after the integration is complete.