Justify a warning to explain why your application is exempt from a best practice, or guardrail. By documenting which warnings are intentionally unresolved, you can improve your compliance score.
Ensure that your access role is associated with the pxAllWarningJustification privilege.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Compliance score section, click the number in the Rules with unjustified warnings field.
- In the Rule name column, click a rule to open it.
- In the header of the rule form, click Review/Edit, and then review the warning to confirm that your application can tolerate the associated risk.
- Click Add Justification.
Note: You cannot justify some warnings, because the risk that they introduce is too severe. For these cases, consider resolving the warning instead.
- In the field that is displayed, enter text that explains why your development team chooses to leave this warning unresolved.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.