Linking a landing page to an application guide
Link a landing page to your application guide to give users direct access to internal tools.
- Open an application guide by searching for it or by using the Application Explorer.
- On the Definition tab, expand a chapter in the Chapter name column.
- Click the Gear icon next to a task name.
- Add a link to the task.
Tip: For an example configuration of the following fields, open the Pega-Landing.pyMainMenu navigation rule by searching for it or by using the Application Explorer.
- In the Action type list, select Open landing page.
- In the Display text field, enter a label for the link that users click in the task.
- In the Action field, select Display.
- In the Name field, enter a label for the tab that displays the landing page.
- In the Class field, press the Down Arrow key, and then select a class that defines harnesses.
- In the Harness Name field, select the harness that the landing page displays.
- Decide which tab has focus when users open the landing page.
- Enter the tab name in one of the following fields, based on the tab's position in
the landing page hierarchy:
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Linking a help topic to an application guide Next topic Linking a custom section to an application guide