- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application profile section, click Manage.
- On the Inventory tab, in the
Inventory section, select the items of information that
you want to view:
- To manage draft personas, click Persona.
- To manage draft data objects, click Data.
- To manage application features, click Features.
- Organize the list of items to display only the information that you need:
- To group items, click Group, and then select the grouping method that you want to apply, for example Complexity.
- To display only selected information about items, click Fields, and then select the fields that you want to display, for example Channel and Status.
- To change how the information is displayed, click Density, and then select a format that you want to apply, for example Compact.
- Update the information to reflect the latest changes that you make in your
application by clicking Edit details, and then performing
the following actions in the Edit details window:
- To change the iteration of your application in which you want to implement the item, in the Release list, select a release.
- To change the amount of time that the development team needs to implement the item, in the Complexity list, select a new value.
- To provide more information about an item, such as business value, in the Comment text box, enter some additional description.
- To mark the item as implemented, select the Mark as done check box.
- Click Submit.
- Adding features to application inventory
Get a quick overview of the functionalities that your development team needs to implement by adding features to your application inventory. When you analyze your application inventory, you can conveniently plan your application development in a more detailed way.