Speed up your application development by curating records that you need to
include in your case types and data types. Relevant records control design-time
prompting and filtering in several areas of App Studio, and as a
result, reduce time-consuming searching through unrelated records in your
For example, in an insurance application, you can mark a value field
of an insured object as a relevant record so that it is available to all child classes, such
as a class that stores records for jewelry insurance or a vehicle insurance case
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Class Name field, enter the class of a case type
or data type for which you want to display relevant records.
By default, the system displays only active relevant records for the selected
- Do any of the following actions:
- To display inactive records for the specified class, select the
Show inactive relevant records for the class
- To display records that the current class inherits in the class
hierarchy, select the Show inherited relevant records for the
class check box.
- To mark a record as active or inactive for the current class, click the
Actions icon, and then select an option that
meets your need. For example, select Mark active for current