Monitor and track work within your team by using the task board, which displays the status of tasks. You can also create tasks and update the task status from the board.
- In the navigation pane of the portal that you use, for example Case Manager, click Spaces, and then choose the space that you want to update with tasks.
- Click the Tasks tab.
- Add a task by clicking the Create task icon.
- Manage your tasks:
For more information about the task board, see the Pega Community article Managing team tasks on a task board.
- To change the priority of a task, drag it up or down within a column.
- To add content to a task, click .
- To change the status of a task, drag the task from one column to another.
- To edit task details, double-click the task.
- To delete a task, click .