Review the current features in your application so that you can make informed
decisions about the new features and subfeatures that you create. To access more information
about your features, review them by switching to a tree view.
For example, by using
a tree view you can view the stories, bugs, and feedback items associated with a feature, so
that you can plan your work accordingly and ensure that you deliver an application that meets
all your business requirements. You can also check whether a feature belongs to your current or
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application profile workspace, click
- In the Application profile workspace, click Feature
- In the Features section, click the Switch to tree
- Expand the list of features, and then review the subfeatures that extend your
- In the Version column, review the application type to understand
which features are unique to your application and which features you inherit from other
built-on applications or versions.
- Optional: To get the status of a feature, analyze the progress bar in the
- Optional: To open items associated with the feature in the Agile Workbench tool, in the
Progress column, click a relevant icon.