Define pages and classes that store properties to ensure that declare expressions can access these properties to correctly calculate values for your business scenario. As a result, you increase the level of automation in your application because automatic calculations can occur without user intervention.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click Declare Expression.
- In the list of instances of declare expressions, click the expression that you want to edit.
- On the rule form, click the Pages & Classes tab.
- In the Page name field, enter the name of the page that contains
the property that this rule references.
- In the Class field, select the class of the page.
- Optional: To add more pages and classes, click Add item, and then repeat steps 5 and 6.
- Click Save.