Actively triage feedback items to create relevant work items that you can track to closure. For example, you can create a user story to track work on an enhancement that a stakeholder requests through a feedback item, or a bug to track fixing an issue that the feedback item describes.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Agile Workbench icon.
- In the Agile Workbench header, click Feedback to view a list of feedback items.
- Click the name of a feedback item.
- In the Description field, review the requested feature enhancement.
- Consult your product owner to determine whether to implement the enhancement.
- In the bottom toolbar of the Agile Workbench, click Mark as...,
and then select an option, based on your decision.
- To exclude an enhancement from the development scope, click Reject.
- To create a new story that you can populate with tasks to deliver the enhancement, click New Story.
- To create a bug to fix an issue that the feedback item describes, click New Bug.
Tip: You can also triage a feedback item directly from the list of feedback items, as in the following figure:
- Provide details in the work item that you create from the feedback item.
- Click Save.