Viewing tools authorization for a single access group
Access Manager allows you to view settings for access groups other than your own. You can see the following information:
- Operators in this access group have full access to the tool.
- Operators in this access group have no access to the tool. The menu item or UI element is disabled.
- A combination of conditional access and possibly no access to this tool among operators in the access group.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Application.
- Select or deselect the applications you want to process.
- Click Apply.
- Select an access group from the Access Group list.
Result: The page displays the tools and their access status for the access group.
- View or edit the tool category.
- Click an individual access group to edit.
- Expand a tool category to see the authorization for each tool in the category.
Previous topic Viewing tools authorizations in all access groups Next topic Editing tools authorization for a single access group