You can associate content with a feature to create a tour stop in a guided tour.
- Find and open a guided tour, by searching for it or by using the Application Explorer.
If there are no guided tours available, create one in the
For more information, see Creating rules.
- On the Definition tab, click + Add tour stop.
Tour stop anchor
list, select a type of identifier, and
then enter an ID in the text field that identifies an application feature.
Tour ID - A unique string that you set on the General tab of the Cell Properties panel on the Section form.
Custom css selector - A string that you define, which contains a pattern for finding elements on the screen.
- In the Title field, enter the text that is displayed above the content for your tour stop.
- In the Tour stop section field, press the Down Arrow key, and then select the section that defines your content.
- In the Show when list, select an option to control when the tour stop is displayed at run time.
- If your tour stop relies on the presence of a specific element, select a type of identifier, and then enter an ID for that element in the fields that are displayed.
- Optional: To change the order of your tour stop, drag it to a different position on the form.
- Click Save.