Create project documents to educate stakeholders about the features in your application and to review the development status of your project.
- Optional: Align the look and feel of your document with your brand.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Select a document type section, choose a document
- To generate a document that provides high-level information, such as the application description, case types, data model, and roles, click Application overview.
- To generate a document that provides detailed information on application data, click Data model.
- To generate a document that provides traceability from unfinished features to open work items, and a brief product overview, click Gap analysis.
- To control which features you document, select a filter option from the Features to include list.
- To exclude a chapter from the document, clear the check box next to the chapter name.
- Click Generate document.
- Click Document generation completed.
- Click the document name to open the document in Microsoft Word.