Build advanced expressions that automate calculations in your application by displaying internal functions and libraries from your entire system in the Expression Builder. By default, the Expression Builder displays only non-internal libraries and functions. You can display all functions in the system by overriding the pyShowInternalLibrary When rule setting.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click When.
- In the list of instances of When rules, click the
- In the rule form header, click Save as.
- On the Save As When: Show Internal Library form, in the Context section, in the Add to ruleset list, select your application ruleset and ruleset version.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Conditions tab, in the When... section, click false.
- Click , as shown in the following figure:
- In the Condition dialog box, enter true, and then click Submit.
- Click Save.