In addition to other types of supporting information, such as URLs and help topics, you can link a section to your application guide to change the presentation or available actions in a task.
- Open an application guide by searching for it or by using the Application Explorer.
- On the Definition tab, expand a chapter in the Chapter name column.
- Click the Gear icon next to a task name.
- In the Action type list, select Custom section.
- In the Action value field, press the Down Arrow key, and then
select a section in the Embed-Guide-Task class path that is not in a
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.