- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- Click the Cases & data tab, and then manage any of
the relevant settings for your application:
Choices Actions Enable creation of selected cases at run time In the Case types section, select the check box in the row of the case type that you want to enable for run-time creation. Change the prefix of run-time case instances of a case type In the Case types section, in the Work ID prefix field of the selected case type, enter a new value.
By default, the prefix is the first letter of the name of a case type. If you have multiple case types that start with the same letter, you can change prefixes so that users can conveniently distinguish cases at run time. The following figure shows an example of how changing the prefix can help you differentiate between cases at run time:
Change the scope of resources that are available for a case type In the Case types section, in the Implementation class field, enter a new class to store the case type.
For more information, see Understanding class layers.
Manage data types in your Data Explorer
- In the Data section, in the text field, enter the class of the data type that you want to add to your Data Explorer, and then click Add.
- Optional: To remove a data type from the Data Explorer, click Delete in a row of the data type.
Change how your application stores information by associating new classes with main application elements
- In the Associated classes section, in the UI class field, provide the default class for UI rules.
- In the Associated classes section, in the Integration class field, provide the default class for integration-related rules.
- In the Associated classes section, in the Data class field, provide the default class for data-related rules.
- Click Save.