Once the Care Management framework is installed, there are a number of rules and components that must be configured in the framework before you use it to create and manage programs.
To begin the set up, sign on to the Care Management framework framework as:
[email protected] - password is install.
1. Build out your organization
The framework is installed with the following organizational structure that you can use as a starting point to build your structure.
You can view the existing organization chart and components by selecting options from the View menu. Build your organizational structure by:
- Adding a new top level organization unless you plan to use an existing organization
- Adding one or more organization divisions to that organization
- Adding one or more organization units
2. Add work groups
Operator instances shipped with the framework reference the work group named [email protected] You can use this group or copy it to create one that describes a work group or groups in your organization. Work groups are then referenced in Operator ID records.
3. Add your operators
The following operators, access groups, and portals are shipped with the Care Management framework. Operator passwords are install. These rules can be used as starting points to create and configure your operators.
4. (Optional) Run the application accelerator
Run the application accelerator From the main menu, select File > New > Enterprise Application.
Under Application Accelerator Options, select New Implementation Based on a Framework.
5. Build out your site-specific configuration
Once your organization is in place, you can begin building out the framework to meet your organization's processing requirements. Each step in the list links to an article that details the configuration.
- Deploy the declarative space Deploying and Using Declarative Pages.
- Create data source activities Working With Data Sources.
- Create questionnaires Creating Questionnaires.
- Create programs Creating Programs.
- Deploy the alert processor (optional) Deploying the Alert Processor.
- Update the timeline display (optional) Modifying the Timeline Display.
6. Other deployment considerations
In addition to the steps required to build out the framework, the following topics provide information that may be helpful when you deploy the Care Management framework.
The following properties in the work tables used to support framework-specific functions have been exposed in the database to allow you to include them in your custom reports.
|Property Name||Maps to|
Case Owner ID
Program Name or Goal Type
Active or Inactive
The program template wizards included in the framework to support content development for care programs are considered internal tools. Any of these wizards can be extended, however, due to the complexity of those configurations it is recommended that you do this using the existing accelerator classes. For more information about the wizards and how to create your own content, see Creating Programs
Return to About the Care Management Framework