Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Adding hover text to a question
Add hover text to a question in a survey to provide assistance to users in a way that maximizes screen space.
- Create a section in a class and ruleset that is compatible with your survey, and then
configure the section to display text.
For example, you can add a paragraph to a section that defines the different types of medical plans.
For more information about creating sections, see Presenting content in sections.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Questions tab, click a question.
- Select the Include smart info check box.
- In the Smartinfo section field, press the Down Arrow key and then select the name of your section.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Adding supporting information to a survey Next topic Attaching a file or URL link to a question